Buy the full shortlist for the T.S. Eliot Prize for a 15% reduction in price.
- A Blood Condition by Kayo Chingonyi (£10.99)
- All Names Given by Raymond Antrobus (£10.99)
- A Year in the New Life by Jack Underwood (£10.99)
- Men Who Feed Pigeons by Selima Hill (£12.00)
- Eat or We Both Starve by Victoria Kennefick (£10.99)
- The Kids by Hannah Lowe (£10.99)
- Ransom by Michael Symmons Roberts (£10.00)
- single window by Daniel Sluman (£9.99)
- C+nto: & Othered Poems by Joelle Taylor (£10.99)
- Stones by Kevin Young (£12.00)
Judges Glyn Maxwell (Chair), Caroline Bird and Zaffar Kunial have chosen the shortlist from a record 177 poetry collections submitted by British and Irish publishers.
The T.S. Eliot Prize, for the best new poetry collection written in English and published in 2021 in the UK or Ireland, is run by The T.S. Eliot Foundation. It is the most valuable prize in British poetry – the winning poet will receive a cheque for £25,000 and the shortlisted poets will be presented with cheques for £1,500.