Your mission is: to make a lie detector kit! Try your hand at electronics and find out loads of fun facts about electricity as you make this cardboard lie detector kit to test family and friends.
- No scissors or glue required
- Assembled dimension: 7.8×7.8×11.2cm.
- Materials: Paper, PS, Aluminimum, Iron, PVC
- Full instructions and ‘fun fact’ booklet included
- Battery not included (requires 1 x 9V battery)
- Provides a basic introduction to electronics
- For children 8+
- WARNING! Choking hazard; small parts. To be used under direct supervision of an adult. Please read instructions carefully before use. Batteries to be inserted with correct polarity. When not using the product for extended periods of time, remove the battery for storage. Retain all packaging for future reference. This is a toy that reads electrical resistance caused by sweat, it cannot guarantee if someone is telling the truth or lying. Store this product away from high temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight.